Non Defective Units:
- All products sold are final sale.
- Excluding special orders, clearance, discontinued items and video, all products can only be returned within 30 days if they are factory sealed.
- Returns are for BDC credit only with a 10% restocking fee.
- Returned within 30 days of purchase:
- BDC Distributors will exchange the unit with the same or an equivalent priced model, or credit the dealer’s account only if an equivalent unit cannot be exchanged. (Credit must be used for purchase and cannot be refunded)
- Not factory sealed: a minimum 10% restocking fee will be applied based on the condition and missing/damaged parts or accessories.
- Any return approved after 60 days will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns 90 days or older are not accepted
- Product returned must be in the original packaging
- All product returns must have approval, and return authorization assigned prior to shipping.
- A return authorization number will be assigned to your return by your Sales Rep.
- Return Authorization number must be clearly visible on the shipping label of your return package.
BDC Distributors offers advanced replacement for products for urgent swap out situations. Below are the requirements that must be met to take advantage of this service.
- All advanced replacements must be paid for in full prior to shipping.
- After a Return Authorization number has been issued to you, the advanced replacement product will be shipped to you based on your shipping requirements (freight charges will apply for items shipped via air)
- Once you receive your advance replacement product, you will ship your exchange product back to BDC Distributors in its original packaging, including all accessories.
- Once the product is received by BDC Distributors, we will inspect the unit, and issue your refund less any restocking fees that may apply.